Were You Injured on the Job in Saint Louis Park, Hennepin County, MN or throughout the state of Minnesota?

Consult a workers' compensation attorney at Thill and Freeman

Don't bear the burden of a workplace injury on your own. Workers' compensation law covers workplace injuries, offering financial compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and more. By calling Thill and Freeman PLLC, you can set up an appointment with a workers' compensation attorney in Saint Louis Park & Hennepin County, MN or the surrounding area to discuss your case and file your claim. You won't have to pay any fees for your representation unless we recover your benefits.

Meet with an attorney at Thill and Freeman by calling our office today.

How to file a workers' compensation claim

How to file a workers' compensation claim

Being injured on the job can create financial and physical burdens on you and your family. By filing for workers’ compensation, the law can protect you and provide you with financial compensation. To file for workers’ compensation, you should:

  • Notify your employer about the injury
  • Speak with your workers’ compensation attorney
  • Go through the paperwork for your claim
  • Work with your attorney to submit the claim



It’s crucial that you sit down with a workers’ compensation attorney to discuss your case. Make an appointment with Thill and Freeman in Saint Louis Park, Hennepin County, MN & surrounding areas by calling 952-512-7512 today. We serve residents in and around the city.